Is a multidisciplinary group dedicated to the comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation of children and adults with complex disorders, both congenital and acquired of the upper extremity. The program has special expertise and extensive experience in the management of brachial plexus and peripheral nerve injuries in children and adults. Although currently based in Miami, Florida at Miami Children Hospital. Complete evaluation and full treatment can also be performed in New York City at the NYU - Hospital for Joint Diseases.
- Brachial plexus birth injuries (Erb's palsy)
- Adult brachial plexus injuries
- Other peripheral nerve injuries including lower extremity
- Birth defects involving congenital hand problems
- Spastic hemiparesis and other paralytic conditions of the upper limb
- Peripheral nerve tumors
- Mutilating and complex hand injuries
* If you have further questions and would liked to be contacted by phone. For Spanish or Portuguese, please click here so we may better assist you.
© All Rights Reserved - 2010 - Hand and Peripheral Nerve Specialists, P.L. - www.handandnervespecialist.com